This spacious 3 bed, 2 full bath ranch has so much to offer. Single story living, for one! Outdoors, a sunroom overlooks a large partially fenced back yard with a detached 16x20 garage. It is a convenient drive to military bases and is located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a sought-after neighborhood. Inside has so much potential! Living room boasts a floor to ceiling stone hearth fireplace. Galley kitchen has all the storage and counter space you could need, leading off to a bar and dining area. Attached garage has been converted to a family room that partially opens up to the living room and a huge additional bonus room has been added to the back of the house that could easily be used as a 4th bedroom.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,801 sq. ft
WOODS OF HAMPTON
Churchland Primary & Intermediate
- Dryer Hookup,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Gas-natural; Flooring: Carpet,Ceramic,Vinyl
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Det 1 Car,Oversized Gar,4 Space,Off Street.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Back Fenced,Chain Link,Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac; Fencing: Back Fenced,Chain Link,Partial.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price